Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hang Pham Minh

Hi everyone! My name's Hang Pham Minh. Now I'm a third-year student at University of Languages and International Studies. I'm living in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam. My major is English language teacher education. Of course, I love studying English. Besides, I also love watching Korean films and dramas. I often go the window-shopping with my close friends, at this time we are chatting about life and studies. At the weekend, we always have a drink at cafe in a quiet environment and a beautiful view. I'm interested in exploring foreign culture such as Japan, so I'd be pleased if you can help me more about Japanese. Addition, my Hanoi is coming a 1000-year-old anniversary. It's so fantastic if you are here. I'll send you some information and photos about it soon. Anyway, it's very nice to see you ^^ 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Narumi Imai. I am a girl student of NUFS. NUFS is in Nagoya. Nagoya is one of three biggest cities in Japan. In my free time I go to shopping and chat in cafes with my friends. You said that you want to know about Japan. I would like to help you with your study about Japan. Reading your introduction, I get interested in your country. Especially I want to know about Hanoi’s 1000-year-old anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thax Narumi ^^ I've posted some brief information about Hanoi. Hope to see your interest. If you want to contact, here are my YM "celine241990" or another email "celine241990@yahoo.com". Nice to see u, Narumi :D

    ReplyDelete