Thursday, September 30, 2010

Nguyen Thi Luong

Hi Everybody!My name is Luong,Full name is Nguyen Thi Luong.I am 20 years old.I come from Bac Ninh Province,in Viet Nam.Now I am a student of foreign language in Thanh Do University.This year is second-year I am a student in the University but I see I still inactive and shy when take part in some general activity of the class or school.I want to be very active and don't shy anymore If I get familiar with the Japan and I think we will become the best friends.My hobbies are singing ,cooking ,playing some game and camping.I really like learning English and Chinese and I have a dream is I will be studying abroad in JAPAN.Beacause The JAPANESE and Japan I think is they are very friendly and the landscape in there is very beautiful.I hope that that dream will be reality.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, my name is Yoshimi Tokura. I am 20 years old and a female. I am a student in Nagoya University of foreign language. I learn English and Chinese. I want to go abroad! Have you ever come to Japan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!
    My name is Ai Nakane.
    I am a Japanese girl.
    I am 19 years old.
    I learn Chinese, but it is difficult for me to understand Chinese!!
    Please teach me about Chinese.
    How many year did you learn Chinese?

    ReplyDelete