Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thu Huyen Thi Pham

Hello everybody! I am Thu. My full name is Thu Huyen Thi Pham. I am 20 years old. I come from Son La city. I am bit short and fat, but i have a lovely smile. My hair is yellow and short. Now i am a foreign language student at Thanh Do University. I am unhappy because i miss my mother, my father and my best friends: Trang, Kim very much. My hobbies are reading books and planting trees. In addition, i also enjoy shopping and chatting with my friends. In the future i want to become a english teacher, because i love children.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! My name is Chima. I thought that smiling is the best thing so you are good!
    I come to my school in an hour and 30 minute everyday wihthout weekend. So, I don't know your feeling but if I were the same situation with you, I would miss too. You will be happy when you met your precious people. It's good things!
    I also enjoy shopping and love children.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete