Monday, November 15, 2010

Japanese honeymoon

Most of the Japanese newly married couples go to honeymoon. After wedding, they go to honeymoon for several days. I looked at HIS’s homepage and learned that where couples went on honeymoon and how much couples spent money for honeymoon. I realized the most of the couples had chosen Hawaii and Tahiti. I think that they would like to spend slow time on honeymoon, and they would like to relax there. Therefore, many couples spend a lot of money for honeymoon. The Average money for Japanese honeymoon is about 560,000 yen. They also spend about 100,000 yen for souvenir. Most of couples buy souvenirs for people who gave money at wedding. They have sweet time on honeymoon!! If I go to honeymoon, I will take a round-the-world trip. I can’t choose one place! I want to go to Europe, Australia, Hawaii and Canada. When I go to honeymoon, I want to see world heritage sites in the world and I want to eat traditional foods in the world. Therefore, I must earn a lot of money in the future. Do you want to go honeymoon?

No comments:

Post a Comment