Monday, November 15, 2010

Japanese wedding reception


I introduced about Japanese wedding reception. My essay is organized this way: first, the hall; second, the expense; third, the monetary gift; forth, the present given to guests at a wedding reception.
In the first area, I introduced about the hall. Japanese often hold in a hotel or wedding hall. We invite our relatives and our friends. The number is about 80 people. In rural area, a bride and groom invite many people, about 100 people. At the area, they tend to hold by many people. Recently, modern reception halls for young people are theme parks or popular restaurants.
In the second area, I introduced about the expense. It costs great expense to a reception in Japan, about 2,800,000 yen. The total of their expenses come to about 25,000 yen apiece.
In the third area, I introduced about the monetary gift. An invitee brings about 30,000 yen. The participants hand over these monetary gifts to a front desk clerk before start a wedding reception.
In the forth area, I introduced about the present given to guests at a wedding reception. A bride and groom give gorgeously dishes and catalogue gifts (the guests can chose at the catalogue gifts). Recently they give sweets on which their photograph or illustration are printed once in a while!
In my essay, I introduced about Japanese wedding reception. What do you think of this reception style?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I really like your topic about Japanese wedding. In fact, it is similar to Vietnam modern wedding. The number of guests may come up to 300 people, which is rather bigger than Japanese one. I have no idea about how much one wedding costs, but I think a bride and groom must be spend so much money on celebrating their wedding. Another similarity is that we bring money instead of gift. Would you mind telling more about that, please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you four your comment. Sorry, I do not know, but I think that a bride and groom need money because wedding expenses is too expensive for them. So, I think that they pleased with money than gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course it is. Thanks your comment! I want to know more about a traditional Japanese wedding. It is much more expensive than a modern wedding, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment. I think that they are same price. Because, bride is particular about her wedding dress today.
    http://blog.tsukuba.ch/usr/angelt/DSCF7353%E5%B0%8F%E3%81%95%E3%81%84.JPG
    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/43/118113212_dfc881a6b6.jpg

    ReplyDelete