Sunday, October 17, 2010

Advertisement

I found interesting advertisements for a game. She is a Japanese talent and the advertisements are two situations. First story is that she bought the game “TETRIS” for herself on her birthday. She became enthusiastic about playing it and she couldn’t notice that her best friends came and celebrate her surprisingly. Second story is that she decided to play it only once, but she concentrated and played it all night. She forgot her work and the TV program that she was supposed to appear had already started.
These commercial said when you start to play TETRIS once, you can’t stop it and can’t do anything else. I think these have humor because they play the music you hear when you play TETRIS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfOanLk7Myc

2 comments:

  1. I play TETRIS a long time too, however if I play it, I can do anything else. Thus, if a problem happens after you play TETRIS, you solve the problem soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I always play TETRIS for hours. I try to control myself when I plat it.

    ReplyDelete