Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tonteki


In my essay, I recommend you Tonteki, a local food of my hometown, Yokkaichi in Mie prefecture. “Ton” means pork and “Teki” means steak. Tonteki is a kind of pork steak with thick sauce. The restaurant “Rairaiken” is the first shop of Tonteki. I hope that this essay make you want to eat Tonteki.
Tonteki is a pork steak. I will tell you how to cook Tonteki. First, you cut a thick slice of pork like a glove and you season it with salt and pepper. Second, you put it on frying pan and roast it on the both sides. Then, you should take care not to burn it. Third, you put some garlic and sauce. Finally, you put it with shredded cabbage on a plate.
Tonteki give you energy because it is made of a slice of pork, garlic and cabbage. Pork and garlic can improve blood flow and are effective in relieving fatigue. Cabbage has effect for diet. When you are tired, you have to eat it.
Tonteki is so popular in my hometown. I often eat Tonteki at home. I think you like it if you eat it. I want you try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment