Monday, October 18, 2010

An impressive ad for Heineken

There are a large number of advertisements. Recentry, I met an impressive advertisement for Heineken on television. First of all, it is amusing. You see a woman letting her friends into a room. She opened its door, and there were many clothes and shoes. Ladies screamed for joy. However, more loudly shriek is heard from another room. In the room, really many Hineken were kept closely. Three men go into raptures. It shows how much Hineken is loved by men. It exceeds the ladies' enthusiasm for clothes and accessories. Also audiences can not realise what dose this CM advertise for, which has audiences be attracted. I think this ad is elaborated and effective for arouse customer interest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1ZZreXEqSY

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, I absolutely agree with you. I was attracted by this advertisement at the first sight. It is so alluring and creative. I really love shopping and I can't drink beer. Therefore, I am completely interested in whether it is right or not.

    ReplyDelete