Monday, October 11, 2010

Merino cream by Vũ Hoài Sơn.

    I like watching TV so I watch a lot of ads on TV. And certainly one thing that  I don’t like to watch them when I am watching a film. But I special like ads about Merino cream because I like cream. It’s a funny and interesting ad about four types cream: gram cream, red-pea cream, taro cream and durian cream. Each cream kind is a taste and a personality such as, gram cream “yummy”, red-pea cream “cool”, durian cream “active”, taro cream “funny”.
     I like that ad  because it is very ego. In addition I like eating cream special Merino taro cream. After watching that ad, I think many people will like and buy that cream.

1 comment:

  1. I also like cream and I want to eat Merino cream, especially durian cream. I want to watch the ad. How interesting it is?

    ReplyDelete