Monday, October 25, 2010

local food


In this article, I would like to write about Inarizushi, a specially food of my hometown, Toyokawa, Aichi prefecture. “Inari” means shrine and “ –zushi” means sushi. Thus, Inarizushi is a kind of sushi that stuffs the rice in the deep-fried bean curd. I wish you could enjoy eating Inarizushi more with my article.
Inarizushi is a kind of nigirizushi. Inarizushi is food of the common people. At the generally known high-class sushi shop it is not seen excessively, but at the popular store and the special sushi shop the sushi of popularity. If you make Inarizushi, you will need rice, vinegar, deep- fried bean curd, soy souse and sugar..
Inarizushi is sold by sushi shop and supermarket. You can buy Inarizushi not only Japan but also around the world. For example, you can buy it department store. When I went Australia, I watched Inarizushi.
I am proud of having Inarizushi in my hometown. When I go back to Toyokawa, I often eat it! I feel happy when I can see then enjoy it. I wish Inarizushi would become more popular and more people learn about Toyokawa, Aichi prefecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment