Sunday, October 17, 2010

TV commercial for SIENTA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVskwbnbMUE&feature=related

Many advertisements were put on TV. I recommend you to see this TV commercial for SIENTA. SIENTA is a car produced by TOYOTA. First, it made me warm feelings. A mother and her son appear. They are singing a song happily in SIENTA. They enjoy that time. Second, it is a cute advertisement. Many handwriting animals appear. For instance, yellow frogs, blue loaches and pink dolphins. They are colorful. Third, the song that the mother and her son are singing remain in our brain. This song is cheerful. You are tempted to sing the song. This TV commercial tell you that it is precious to have a good time with parents and child, spending this happy time with SIENT is happier. A memory in childhood is precious.

3 comments:

  1. This TV commercial is so cute and nice. I want to ride on that car and buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The advertisement you chose sounds nice. I have never seen the ad before, so I want to see it someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Anonymous,
    Thank you for your comment. I think so, too! I want to ride on SIENTA.

    To nakaya,
    Thank you for your comment. I am pleased that you like it. I hope that you see it.

    ReplyDelete