Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tan Hoang Manh

Hazimemashite!
      Hi everybody! My name is Tan. I’m 20 years old. I’m from Hanoi which is the capital of Viet Nam. If you have chance to visit Hanoi, you’ll find that it is a wonderful city. I’m a sophomore of Thanh Do University of foreign language department now. I hope that we can talk and chat with each other to improve our English.
My hobby is traveling. So in future, I wish I could visit your country in order to see cherry (sakura), Fusi Mountain (fuzi san), eat sushi and drink osake wine, etc. Besides, I like to study Japanese, too. How about you? Do you like to study Vietnamese? Please contact with me by yahoo: “person_make_secret@yahoo.com” or email: “mycomputer.dualcore@gmail.com”.

3 comments:

  1. hi! I'm a japanese girl. I study foreign language in Nagoya.
    my hobby is traveling too but i nave never been to VietNam:( so i want to go to VietNam in the future! please tell me about your country:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,I am Riko. I want to go to Hanoi because I have never been to Viet Nam.How is the place Hanoi? What food is good? If you came Japan, every prefecture have many beautiful cherry blossom, so it is good that you come in spring,and seaside prefectures have nice fresh fish.Tokyo has many enjoyable place and many good food so you should visit if you came.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! My name is Shoko. I am a female and 19 years old. I am studying English in university of Japan. I am glad to be interested in Japan. Sushi is very delicious! Japanese food is very good, so if you caome to Japan, i want you to eat many Japanese foods. I do not know about VietNam, so I want to know and please tell me!

    ReplyDelete