Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hung Nguyen Quoc

How do you do!
My name is Hung. My full name is Hung Nguyen Quoc. I am 20 years old. I come from Thanh Hoa. I am sophomore of foreign language department of Thanh Do University now. My hobby is football. I’m a fan of Manchester United FC. I hope I will have a chance to watch a football match of Manchester United. I like learning English, travelling, listening music and make friends with everyone, too. Glad to be acquainted with you! I hope we will share knowledge as well as studying experience with together. If I have a chance I will travel to Japan to learn more about your culture. Do you want to come to Vietname? Warmly welcome to Vietname! Please contact with me by Yahoo: “ hero_manchesterunited@yahoo.com “ or Email “ mrhung7.manchesterunited@gmail.com “ .

No comments:

Post a Comment