Saturday, October 2, 2010

Nguyen Thi Luong

Hi Everybody!My name is Luong,full name is Nguyen Thi Luong.I am 20
years old.I come from Bac Ninh Province,in Viet Nam.Now I am a student
of foreign language in Thanh Do University.This year is second-year I
am a student in the University but I see I still inactive and shy when
take part in some general activity of class or school.I want to be
very active and don't shy anymore If I get familiar  with the Japan
and I think we will become the best friends.My hobbies are singing
,cooking ,playing some game and camping.I really like learning English
and Chinese and I have a dream is I will be studying abroad in
JAPAN.Beacause The JAPANESE and Japan I think is they are very
friendly and the landscape in there is very beautiful.I hope that that
dream will be reality.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!My name is Saki Ikeshima.I'm a second-year-student in Nagoya foreign language university. I also cooking.I'm from Ishikawa,so I live alone and often cook myself. I like Japanese dance, YOSAKOI. I'm in YOSAKOI club. I want to know more your country and tell about Japan.Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete