Saturday, October 2, 2010

Thu Huyen Thi Pham

Hello everybody! I am Thu. My full name is Thu Huyen Thi Pham. I am 20
years old. I come from Son La city. I am bit short and fat, but i have
a lovely smile. My hair is yellow and short. Now i am a foreign
language student at Thanh Do University. I am unhappy because i miss
my mother, my father and my best friends: Trang, Kim very much. My
hobbies are reading books and planting trees. In addition, i also
enjoy shopping and chatting with my friends. In the future i want to
become a english teacher, because i love children.

2 comments:

  1. Hello. My name is Nao. I'm a Japanese girl. I love go shopping too. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, nice to meet you! my name is takayoshi. i have same dream. i would like to be an english teacher in the future because i love teaching, and i have another dream. i would like to teach rugby. i have a question. which school would you like to teach? for example, elementary school. junior high,or high school?

    ReplyDelete