Saturday, October 2, 2010

Nguyen Thi Ly

Hi every body. I am a student at Thanh Do University. I am very happy
to get acquainted with everyone. I hope that we will be the good
friends. This is my introduction.
Name: Nguyen Thi Ly
Date of birth: 28/11/1991.
Address: Ha Noi.
Style – life: Never give up, never say die.
Hobbies: Listening to music, chatting with my friends, shopping…..
I was born in a small village in Hanoi. There are five people in my
family. I have a sister and a brother. My family is very funny and
happy. I study English and I want to be a businessman. In my free
time, I often listen to music and do my homework. Sometimes, I go out
with my friends. I love Hanoi. I like walking around Guom lake and eat
Trang Tien ice- cream. It is very interesting. I am sure that you also
like it as me if you visit here. Do you want to try it?
WELCOME TO VIET NAM.

2 comments:

  1. I like to go shopping, too.
    I often go shopping with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I also like listening to music and go shopping. What kind of music do you listen to? I'd like you to tell me some famous Vietnamese musicians.

    ReplyDelete