Monday, October 25, 2010

Fujinomiya yakisoba


In this article, I would like to introduce Fujinomiya yakisoba, a unique food of my hometown, Shizuoka Prefecture. “Fujinomiya” is the city name of the place where Fujinamiya yakisoba was born. “Yakisoba” means a kind of Japanese noodle. Although yakisoba is popular in Japan, Fujinomiya yakisoba is better than ordinary yakisoba. I hope you will become interested in Fujinomiya yakisoba after reading my article.

Then, I will talk about the ingredients. Generally, Fujinomiya yakisoba includes cabbage, slices of pork, green pepper, noodle, red picked ginger, green laver and so on. The ingredients are different from each home. Fujinomiya yakisoba is quite popular around Japan. Fujinomiya yakisoba has got first prize of the food ranking of Japan.

I like Fujinomiya yakisoba very much so I want you to try it someday. I am sure that you will like it. Did you become interested in Fujinomiya yakisoba? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment