Monday, October 18, 2010

TV commercial for Pachinko ‘Concorde’

I recently saw an effective advertisement. It was the shiftless TV commercial. I chose this Japanese commercial massage ‘Amusement planet Concorde’. This is a CM of Japanese upright pinball ‘Pachinko’ in Japanese. First, 3 office workers appear on screen. They feel strangely dull and dance a lengthy. But, they are having nothing to do with Pachinko shops and Pachinko shops do not appear. When I see this CM at morning I feel strangely dull. It is strictly for the birds and TV wearied me with the commercial, however it was an unforgettable CM for me and it made a great impact on me. I thought that Concorde’s CM appeared recession-hit business in Japan and 3 women lost their hope. The Pachinko shop received grand prizes of commercial in Shizuoka, Japan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RzUaVbB4VY

No comments:

Post a Comment