Monday, October 11, 2010

Trang Do Thi Thu

Advertising
Nowadays, advertising is actually popular and necessary for everyone and every company. Many companies want to sell more and more products, so they use advertising. Advertising appears everywhere, such as, on TV, on newspaper, internet, even if a long the streets. It’s an easy thing to customers can find out more information about products they need. Recently, on TV has an interested advertising which makes me like so much. This is Sunsilk shampoo’s advertising. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_yv4bsXvTY&p=704123E0E33D89ED&playnext=1&index=11 In this ad, I see a beautiful girl. I recognize that she is , a famous singer. She is walking on the street with long shining hair. All of people look at her with admiring eyes. Advertisers are really smart and creative. They know how to attract customers with sound, music and picture in their advertising. Especially, they can invite famous people to help them advertise for products. This is an exciting advertising, so I think it will convince a lot of customers to buy Sunsilk shampoo. The message of this ad wants to send to customers “let always use Sunsilk shampoo in order to have long shining hair”. Now, I’m using this shampoo and I really like it. Sunsilk shampoo-a friend for your hair.

3 comments:

  1. i just watched this advatisement. the woman is really beautiful. that advatisement is good recreation,haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am a Japanese student at Nagoya University of Foreign Language (NUFS). I saw your recommended CM. I thought that women were beautiful. I want to use this shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a student of Japan. My school is Nagoya University of foreign Studies. I live in Aichi Prefecture. I'm learning English mainly. Your recommended ad is very interesting! Asian people have beatiful black hair, so we want to keep our heir beautiful. I want to use this product.

    ReplyDelete