Saturday, October 2, 2010

Le Thi Phuong

My name is phuong.My fullname’s Le Thi Phuong
I  am 20 years old.At the moment I am a student of
Foregion language be longs to Thanh Do University
I come from Son Tay.There are five people in my
Family.my parents, my sister,my young brother and me. I have a part time job.At the weekend I often come back home.My hobby is listening to music, reading books and eating fruits.In my free time I some go out with my friend.I love English because
It makes me active and for me a lot of informations about the world.My dream can travel over my countryside.In my future I want to be a English teacher. 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am Yumi and a female. I live in Nagoya, Aichi. I am 20 years old, too. I like to listen to music and eating fruits, too. My favorite fruits are apples, strawberries, grapes and so on. What is your favorite music? Have you ever listened to J-POP? I like J-POP very much. I hope you will be an English teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! My name is Ryoko. I'm the same age as you. I'm Japanese. I often go back to my hometown too. I love my family. Moreover I also like listening to music and going out with my friends. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I read your introsuction!
    My name is Chima.The pronunciation of "chi" is the same with cheese! I'm female.
    Anyway, How far Son Tay from Hanoi? I want to know about part time job. I have my part-time job of barbrcue reataurant in Gifu. Japanese grolled meat is very delicious and safety.If you come to Japan, you should eat it here.
    I often eat apple, orange, grape and pear. What food can you eat in Hanoi?
    If you have some questions about Japan, I want to ask me!

    ReplyDelete