Monday, October 25, 2010

Local Food




Ogura Toast
1) In this article, I want to write about Ogura Toast, a specialty food of my hometown, Aichi prefecture. “Ogura” means sweet bean jam containing whole beans. The toast is combustion of the surface of the sliced bread brown. Thus, Ogura Toast is a kind of toast.
2) I will tell you about how to make Ogura Toast. First of all, bread is thick sliced. The bread is toasted. Butter and margarine are put on the bread. In addition, Ogura is put on that. Delicious increases by the fragrance of toast and the flavor of margarine.
3) This is popular in the coffee shop in Nagoya and a standard menu. It is taken up with the television and the newspaper as a coffee shop culture of Nagoya. It came to be known on a nationwide scale.
4) I like Ogura Toast very much. There are foods that look like it. They are called Ogura Sand and Ogura Neo Margarine. They are loved for 20 years or more by the people in Nagoya. I always eat Ogura Neo Margarine for breakfast. It can be bought in the supermarket and the convenience store. I want a lot of people to eat these by all means.

No comments:

Post a Comment