Saturday, October 2, 2010

Trang Do Thi Thu

Hi everyone,
My name’s Trang. Do Thi Thu Trang is full name. I’m 20 years old. I come from Ninh Binh city. It’s a quite big and beautiful city. If you have chance to come there, there are many famous landscapes for you to visit. I’m sure that you will like it so much.
Now, I’m a student at Thanh Do University. I study English for tourism. I would like to guide people about places they go and I like traveling around the world. Besides, I also like cooking, singing and shopping. My parents said that I cook very well. Do you want to taste it?
Whenever I talk about my family, everybody surprise so much. There are 8 members in my family: my father, my mother, 5 order brothers and me. I don’t have any sister. However, I don’t feel sad because my family always stand by me, take care of me and protect me any time. Actually, I love my family forever.
I hope that we will become good friends.
Good luck for all of you. See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! My name is Saki Ikeshima. I'm a second-year-student in Nagoya foreign university.
    I like eating and cook! I want to taste your cook. I want to go to yotr country to know your culture. Then I want to tell you about Japan.
    Thank you for reading.See you.

    ReplyDelete