Saturday, October 2, 2010

Do Thi Thu Trang

Good evening everyone,
My name’s Trang. Do Thi Thu Trang is fullname. I’m 20 years ago. I come from Ninh Binh city. It’s quite  beautiful and big city. If you have chance to come there, there are many famous landcapes for you to visit. I’m sure that you will like it so much.
Now, I’m a student at Thanh Do university. I study English tourism. I would like to guide people about places they go and I like traveling around the world. Besides, I also like cooking, singing and shoping. My parents said that I cook very well. Do you want to taste it?
Whenever I tall about my family, everybody suprise so much. There are 8 members in my family : my father, my mother, 5 order brothers and me. I don’t have any sister. However, I don’t feel sad because my family always stand by me, take care of me and protect me any time. Actually, I love my family forever.
I hope that we will become  good friends.
Good luck for all of you. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment