Saturday, October 2, 2010

Nguyen Thi Luong

Hi Everybody!My Name is Luong, My full name is Nguyen Thi Luong.I am 20 years old I come from Bac Ninh -Where has fork song quan ho.Now I am a student of foreign language department of Thanh Do University.This year is second-years I'am a student of the University.My hobbies are traveling,singing,listening to music ,cooking ,playing some game and swimming(but i don't know to swim). I like learning Chinese and English.Now i am vevy want to travel to Japan because i want to find out more poeple and your country.I hope that we will are make friends

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Yuka Hiramatsu. I'm a second year girl in NUFS. I like to travel, sing songs, listening to music and so on, too! Please tell me more about your favorite things. Hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I'm Maria. I also study English and Chinese at University. If you came to Japan, what would you want to eat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Maria.I think we can exchange some information together about Chinese and English.you can introduce some food in your country for me.but if i have chance go to your country i will eat sushi.i don't know this food is delicious or no delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!Yuka Hiramatsu .i am very happy when you give for me a comment.my favorite are playing some game:football,badminton...do you have a nick chat on chating.my nick chat on chating is :cogaihaykhoc_10a3.ok.we will see again !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Luong! This is Yuka. Thanks for your comment. Wow! You must be a very active person. I'd rather go to karaoke with my friends. I'm sorry I don't know nick chat...I don't chat very often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm Maria. Thank you for your reply. I really love Sushi, so you should eat it. Tenmusu is also my recommendation. Tenmusu is Japanese traditional rice ball. Let me know your local food.

    ReplyDelete