Monday, October 18, 2010

TV commercial for Tsukete-miso Kakete-miso

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmfOpMrZFLMHi! I will introduce my favorite TV commercial. When I was a child, I saw TV commercial for Tsukete-miso Kakete-miso on television. But now, I can not see this TV commercial on television probably. I like this TV commercial very much two girls are very cute and I like miso. I like fish, meat, or vegetables cooked with miso. When I saw this TV commercial, I wanted to eat miso. This TV commercial is funny. Two girls appear and have miso which is Tsukete-miso Kakete-miso with their hands. They put on very nice and cute aprons and hair ornaments. They dip miso on various foods. For example there are a Tofu, a cutlet, a Japanese white radish and an eggplant which was broiled. They are absorbed in miso. They seems happily and eating miso with great relish. I think that it is an appetizing TV commercial. I hope that you watch this my favorite TV commercial. I think that you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment