Monday, October 11, 2010

Knorr soup

There are a lot of interesting advertisements I have seen recently. I mainly watch these ads on TV. Among these ads I really like the Knorr soup ad. This ad is simple but impressed me. It tells about a happy couple.The wife is cooking meal for her husband. She is cooking fish dish. Normally, to cook this dish, people need some spicies such as salts, soup, color water, and ''nuoc mam" is a kind of catchup that made from fish, and so on.But with Knorr soup, she does'nt need other things.Moreover, her fish dish is very delicious. She and her husband have a happy dinner together. I like ad because of many things. First, it give a solution for a problem. Cooking a meal is easier, quicker, more delicious. The emotional appeal that advertiser used is ego. This makes housewives feel cooking more interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is chima. I saw your article. I also like “knorr soup” because it mild and eat easy. However, I think different Japanese soup and Hanoi soup so I want to eat it and look at picture. Thank you for your reading.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYCtWUvrp-c&p=9566C6972A0A6D89&index=27&feature=BF

    ReplyDelete