Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tan Hoang Manh


Advertising

      Nowadays, there are a lot of products are produced for demands of all people. In order to sell more and more these products, many companies have to make ads to introduce and remind people about their products. But I really didn’t like these ads when I was watching a film on TV.

    Some things have changed from last week. I saw an ad about Toyota car on TV. I liked it so much. It was a funny and interesting ad. The emotional appeal was humor. There was a couple who found many ways to be able to drive a Toyota car. So it made viewers think this car maybe is a wonderful car which was” a car to make your own”. (Tick on that link to see this ad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWDQR3rns3I )


      That’s great although it is a violence ad. If I had enough money, I would buy that car. After watching that ad, I think many people will buy that car, too. Do you think so?

3 comments:

  1. We saw this in class. I thought it was very interesting, too. It made me want to try driving it!

    yuka

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so.
    Although it is violence, it is interesting to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was surprised by this advertising. it is a effective advertising. I found that this car is so wonderful that people make that car their own.

    ReplyDelete