Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hoai Thu Doan

Hello everyone!
My full name is Hoai Thu Doan. I am studying at foreign language department in Thanh Do university in Ha Noi city, Viet Nam.
Of course, I come from Viet Nam.
I am a rather active student, I like travelling to discover every beautiful place, singing pop songs… Today, I write this email to make friend with everybody in your university. I think, we are friend, so we will live in a sweet home together, we feel friendly,comfortable . Truthfully I donot know say anything…uhm… Nice to meet you.

                                                                Cheerful !
                                                         Kunny_HoaiThu.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    My name is Azumi Takagi.I am Japanese student.
    I study English at the university.
    I am interested in Vietnam and I have a qestion.
    Where is the most famous place in Vietnam?

    ReplyDelete