Monday, October 18, 2010

My favorite commercial

My favorite TV commercial is Japanese tea of Suntory. This tea is easy to drink so it’s good taste. I think you understand not only the tea but also Japanese culture.

This commercial change spring, summer, autumn and winter so you will be able to know about seasons of Japan. There are a man called “Iemon” and a woman who wear kimono. A man is a tea maker and a woman is his wife. He is always working to make a good tea but his wife is very kind. In spring, she gives Japanese sweets made cherry leaf and tea to him. In summer, they went to a little stream of river because she wanted to forget him about his works sometimes. However, he drinks a water of river and thinks to make a better tea. In autumn, they go to feel the leaves of autumn. She came to have rice boiled with chestnuts of Japan and tea. In winter, she is making two snowmen so she is look like cold. Then he gave a hot tea of orange color cap to her. It was first time, I think she was happy and became hot mind by hot tea. YouTube of Iemon.

If you watch this you tube, you will be able to understand Japanese seasons. Then you will think to want to drink Japanese tea! They wear Japanese kimono. In Kyoto, you can look like this style. I like this commercial so I recommend this.

2 comments:

  1. I think that this TV commercial is very peculiar in Japan. It is good to fuse a Japanese tea and seasons. It is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comeent.I think so too, this like CM is s only Japanese. Now, Japan is like scene.

    ReplyDelete