Monday, October 25, 2010

Nuresenbei


Nuresenbei
1) In this article, I want to write about Nuresenbei, a specialty food of my hometown, Chiba prefecture Choshi. “Nure” means soak and “-senbei” means a rice cracker. Thus, Nuresenbei is a kind of rice cracker that is soaked into soy sauce. It is often called Nuresen. I wish you could enjoy eating Nuresenbei more with my article.
2) Nuresenbei is a kind of rice cake. The taste is very salty but Nuressen has many varieties of taste, so it has sweet taste too. The shape is circle and chewy. We eat it with our fingers but the fingers are sticky with soy sause.
3) It is a hot product in my hometown Chiba prefecture Choshi city. Some tourists buy it. My hometown is a birthplace of soy sauce, so Nuresen is a specialty. At the local train station, it is bought. Nuresen is easy to buy in my hometown.
4) I really like Nuresen, so I recommend you to eat it. Maybe you are hooked on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment