Saturday, October 2, 2010

Huong Le Thu

Hi!!! I’m Huong. My full name’s Huong Le Thu. I come from Thái Bình province. Now I’m a second- year student of Foreign Language Department, Thanh Do university, Ha Noi. I’m 20 years old now. My major’s tourism English. I want to be a good guider in the future. I like reading English books and listening English songs. Besides, I also like going shopping and travelling.Many tourist destinations attract me such as England, Singapore, include your country, Japan- cherry blossom country. I hope that I will have an opportunity to travel to your country and at that time you will be a guider for me,won’t you? I’m very happy to make friend with you! Welcome to my beautiful country, Viet Nam!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am Ayaka.
    I like cherry blossom,too.It is very beautiful.
    I hope that you come to Japan and like Japan.
    I am also interested in Vietnam culture.
    I would like to go Vietnam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,I am Sanae. I am a second-year student in Nagoya University of Foreign Studies. I am 20 years old.I like to go shopping and taravel, too.I want to be a tour conductor.If you go to Japan, I want to guide you in Japan. I am interested in Vietnam. Please tell me your country.

    ReplyDelete